Re: Cannot scan! SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164. - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Re: Cannot scan! SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164. - SpamAssassin ; Please Reply to List (Ctrl-L, FWIW) or at the very least Reply to All. On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 15:04 +0100, Richard Johnson wrote: > First of all apologies for top posting - I can't figure out how to get > ...

  1. Re: Cannot scan! SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.

    Please Reply to List (Ctrl-L, FWIW) or at the very least Reply to All.

    On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 15:04 +0100, Richard Johnson wrote:
    > First of all apologies for top posting - I can't figure out how to get
    > evolution to quote properly.

    Huh? Evo did quote properly. Your reply contains a perfect full quote.

    Now, regarding top posting -- easy. Just move the cursor. And while
    doing so, feel free to snip unnecessary parts from the quote. Also, you
    get a real good opportunity to reply inline, where it belongs.

    > Leaving the evolution plugin thing to one side for now.
    >
    > I don't have any .pre files. /etc/spamassassin is empty.

    See, there's your problem.

    guenther

    --
    char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu\0.@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a \x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";
    main(){ char h,m=h=*t++,*x=t+2*h,c,i,l=*x,s=0; for (i=0;i (c=*++x); c&128 && (s+=h); if (!(h>>=1)||!t[s+h]){ putchar(t[s]);h=m;s=0; }}}

  2. Re: Cannot scan! SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.

    On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 16:34 +0200, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:

    > > Leaving the evolution plugin thing to one side for now.
    > >
    > > I don't have any .pre files. /etc/spamassassin is empty.

    > See, there's your problem.

    Thank you, Karsten. I've learned the [ctrl] + [l] now. My apologies, I
    did not want to start a war.

    As the .pre files are missing, what would I do to rectify it? What
    should they contain?

  3. Re: Cannot scan! SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.

    On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 06:01:21PM +0100, Richard Johnson wrote:
    > As the .pre files are missing, what would I do to rectify it? What
    > should they contain?

    If you're missing pre files, I would suggest reinstalling SA. A normal
    installation will include the content you need, and who knows what else you
    are missing.

    --
    Randomly Selected Tagline:
    You just have to give guys a chance. Sometimes you meet a guy and think

+ Reply to Thread