whitelist_from/whitelist_auth and custom score - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on whitelist_from/whitelist_auth and custom score - SpamAssassin ; Hi, I would like to do some whitelisting for an external mailing list. I found "whitelist_from" and "whitelist_auth" but they automatically score -100. Is there a way to use whitelist_* or something similiar with a custom score? Thanks, Helmut -- ...

  1. whitelist_from/whitelist_auth and custom score

    --
    No Swen today, my love has gone away
    My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn

  2. Re: whitelist_from/whitelist_auth and custom score

    On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 11:12 +0200, Helmut Schneider wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to do some whitelisting for an external mailing list. I found
    > "whitelist_from" and "whitelist_auth" but they automatically score -100. Is
    > there a way to use whitelist_* or something similiar with a custom score?

    amavisd-new provides "soft-whitelisting" where you can put in a custom
    score per recipient.

    I changed the default score for one of my whitelists:
    score USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST -10.000

    The default whitelist scores are found in 50_scores:
    $ grep WHITELIST /var/lib/spamassassin/3.002004/updates_spamassassin_org/50_scores.cf
    score USER_IN_WHITELIST -100.000
    score USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST -15.000
    score USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO -6.000
    score SUBJECT_IN_WHITELIST -100
    score USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST -100.000
    score USER_IN_DK_WHITELIST -100.000
    score USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST -100.000

    --
    Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
    Austin Energy

  3. Re: whitelist_from/whitelist_auth and custom score

    On 02.07.08 11:12, Helmut Schneider wrote:
    > I would like to do some whitelisting for an external mailing list. I found
    > "whitelist_from" and "whitelist_auth" but they automatically score -100. Is
    > there a way to use whitelist_* or something similiar with a custom score?

    you can use def_whitelist_* or create custom score for the list...
    Saving Private Ryan...
    Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)

  4. Re: whitelist_from/whitelist_auth and custom score

    On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 11:12 +0200, Helmut Schneider wrote:
    >> I would like to do some whitelisting for an external mailing list. I
    >> found
    >> "whitelist_from" and "whitelist_auth" but they automatically score -100.
    >> Is
    >> there a way to use whitelist_* or something similiar with a custom score?

    > amavisd-new provides "soft-whitelisting" where you can put in a custom
    > score per recipient.
    >
    > I changed the default score for one of my whitelists:
    > score USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST -10.000

    Seems I have to use whitelist_to, does it check To:, or envelope-to:?

+ Reply to Thread