FM_BIG_REASON scoring - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on FM_BIG_REASON scoring - SpamAssassin ; Does anyone think that 10 FM_BIG_REASON Lot's of CAP words, BIG, REASON, BEST Is scored high or? - rh...

  1. FM_BIG_REASON scoring

    Does anyone think that

    10 FM_BIG_REASON Lot's of CAP words, BIG, REASON, BEST

    Is scored high or?

    - rh

  2. Re: FM_BIG_REASON scoring

    Robert - elists wrote:

    > Does anyone think that
    >
    > 10 FM_BIG_REASON Lot's of CAP words, BIG, REASON, BEST
    >
    > Is scored high or?

    Seems high to me, but needs to be put in the context of your threshold.

    --
    Sahil Tandon

  3. RE: FM_BIG_REASON scoring

    > Seems high to me, but needs to be put in the context of your threshold.
    >
    > --
    > Sahil Tandon

    Threshold?

    Huh?

    You are joking right?

    The default SA scoring spam tagging threshold is half that...

    :-)

    - rh

  4. Re: FM_BIG_REASON scoring

    Robert - elists wrote:

    > Threshold?

    Yes, threshold.

    > Huh?

    What is so confusing?

    > You are joking right?

    No.

    > The default SA scoring spam tagging threshold is half that...

    Exactly. That is why I said it does seem high (in this case, assuming the
    default threshold of 5); however, 10 may not be bad if you (proverbially
    speaking) have your threshold set to something egregiously high or really
    want to reject all email with CAPITAL letters :-)

    --
    Sahil Tandon

+ Reply to Thread