need a regular expression to create - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on need a regular expression to create - SpamAssassin ; Hi, One of spammers is killing our SMTP servers. in the content of e-mail, he is mentioning 2 e-mails addresses. i need to create a rule to black the spammer. he is using dvdsales001@gmail.com , buy.today001@gmail.com ,i need to black ...

  1. need a regular expression to create

    Hi,
    One of spammers is killing our SMTP servers.
    in the content of e-mail, he is mentioning 2 e-mails addresses.
    i need to create a rule to black the spammer.
    he is using dvdsales001@gmail.com, buy.today001@gmail.com ,i need to black
    the spam e-mails using content of e-mail.
    please help me..

  2. Re: need a regular expression to create

    vodamailshiva escreveu:
    > Hi,
    > One of spammers is killing our SMTP servers.
    > in the content of e-mail, he is mentioning 2 e-mails addresses.
    > i need to create a rule to black the spammer.
    > he is using dvdsales001@gmail.com ,
    > buy.today001@gmail.com ,i need to
    > black the spam e-mails using content of e-mail.

    if you identified which email addresses the spammer is using as the
    sender of the message, block them at the MTA !!

    it could be done in SA ??? Of course .... but you'll waste faaaaar
    more resources than blocking at MTA level.

    --

    Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues

    gertrudes@solutti.com.br
    My SPAMTRAP, do not email it

  3. Re: need a regular expression to create

    On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 10:29 -0300, Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães wrote:

    > vodamailshiva escreveu:
    > > Hi,
    > > One of spammers is killing our SMTP servers.
    > > in the content of e-mail, he is mentioning 2 e-mails addresses.
    > > i need to create a rule to black the spammer.
    > > he is using dvdsales001@gmail.com, buy.today001@gmail.com ,i need
    > > to black the spam e-mails using content of e-mail.
    > >

    > if you identified which email addresses the spammer is using as
    > the sender of the message, block them at the MTA !!

    I think he said it was in the content, not the envelope.

    Something like:
    body _L_GMAIL_SPAMMER1 dvdsales001\@gmail\.com
    description _L_GMAIL_SPAMMER1 refers to a known spammer

    body _L_GMAIL_SPAMMER2 buy\.today001\@gmail\.com
    description _L_GMAIL_SPAMMER2 refers to a known spammer

    meta L_GMAIL_SPAMMERS _L_GMAIL_SPAMMER1 | _L_GMAIL_SPAMMER2
    description L_GMAIL_SPAMMERS has at least one spammer e-mail address in thebody
    score L_GMAIL_SPAMMERS 3.0

    --
    Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
    Austin Energy

  4. Re: need a regular expression to create

    On Fredag, 20/6 2008, 15:26, vodamailshiva wrote:

    > please help me..

    just dont whitelist gmail mails at all

    need more help ?, post the spammail on pastebin and give a link here

    Benny Pedersen
    Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098

  5. Re: need a regular expression to create

    On Fredag, 20/6 2008, 15:39, McDonald, Dan wrote:

    > I think he said it was in the content, not the envelope.

    nice rules, but try freemail plugin :-)

    Benny Pedersen
    Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098

+ Reply to Thread