points for for user in Awl - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on points for for user in Awl - SpamAssassin ; Hi, i got some mail which got positive points for beeing in the autowhitelist can someone enlight me ? -Spam-Report: * 1.0 NO_REAL_NAME From: does not include a real name * 0.0 DK_POLICY_SIGNSOME Domain Keys: policy says domain signs some ...

  1. points for for user in Awl

    Hi,
    i got some mail which got positive points for beeing in the
    autowhitelist can someone enlight me ?

    -Spam-Report:
    * 1.0 NO_REAL_NAME From: does not include a real name
    * 0.0 DK_POLICY_SIGNSOME Domain Keys: policy says domain signs some mails
    * 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay
    lines
    * -2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
    * [score: 0.0000]
    * 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
    * 1.4 HTML_10_20 BODY: Message is 10% to 20% HTML
    * 7.8 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
    --
    Best Regards

    MfG Robert Schetterer

    Germany/Munich/Bavaria

  2. Re: points for for user in Awl

    On 19.06.08 10:24, Robert Schetterer wrote:
    > i got some mail which got positive points for beeing in the
    > autowhitelist can someone enlight me ?

    http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutoWhitelist
    http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AwlWrongWay

    WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.

  3. Re: points for for user in Awl

    Matus UHLAR - fantomas schrieb:
    > On 19.06.08 10:24, Robert Schetterer wrote:
    >> i got some mail which got positive points for beeing in the
    >> autowhitelist can someone enlight me ?

    > http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutoWhitelist
    > http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AwlWrongWay

    thanks i allready found and fixed it

    --
    Best Regards

    MfG Robert Schetterer

    Germany/Munich/Bavaria

  4. Re: points for for user in Awl

    On Thu, June 19, 2008 10:48, Robert Schetterer wrote:

    >> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutoWhitelist
    >> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AwlWrongWay

    > thanks i allready found and fixed it

    fix is ?

    Benny Pedersen
    Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098

  5. Re: points for for user in Awl

    Benny Pedersen schrieb:
    > On Thu, June 19, 2008 10:48, Robert Schetterer wrote:
    >
    >>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AutoWhitelist
    >>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/AwlWrongWay

    >> thanks i allready found and fixed it

    > fix is ?
    >

    > Benny Pedersen
    > Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098

    fix means
    deleted emailaddress
    in the whitelist and understood design of autowhitelist described in the
    wiki
    --
    Best Regards

    MfG Robert Schetterer