Re: MID DEGREES rule - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Re: MID DEGREES rule - SpamAssassin ; No one has an idea ? Christian. ----- Original Message ---- From: Christian Gregoire To: users@spamassassin.apache.org Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:53:09 PM Subject: MID DEGREES rule Hello, Would someone please explain me why this rule exists ? ##{ MID_DEGREES ...

  1. Re: MID DEGREES rule

    No one has an idea ?

    Christian.

    ----- Original Message ----
    From: Christian Gregoire
    To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
    Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:53:09 PM
    Subject: MID DEGREES rule

    Hello,

    Would someone please explain me why this rule exists ?

    ##{ MID_DEGREES
    header MID_DEGREES Message-ID =~ /^<\d{14}\.[A-F0-9]{10}\@[A-Z0-9]+>$/
    ##} MID_DEGREES

    Sarbacane, maybe among other SMTP clients, sometimes generates such formatted message-id.

    Thanks in advance.

    Christian.

  2. Re: MID DEGREES rule

    It was observed in spam, with no hits observed in ham. Please open
    a bug on the bugzilla, and attach complete ham samples, to get this
    fixed...

    --j.

    Christian Gregoire writes:
    > No one has an idea ?