not scanning - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on not scanning - SpamAssassin ; Dear all i am using spamassassin 3.2.4 and integrated it with procmail but some of my mails are not scanning properly. It tagging mails with Possible spam even some of mails are local internal mails. In header i found X-Scaninfo: ...

  1. not scanning

    Dear all

    i am using spamassassin 3.2.4 and integrated it with
    procmail but some of my mails are not scanning properly. It tagging
    mails with Possible spam even some of mails are local internal mails.

    In header i found

    Subject: Possible Spam: (original subject)

    please provide me a solution.

  2. Re: not scanning

    I could be wrong, but I don't believe X-Scaninfo: is a spam assassin header.

    What else other than spam assassin do you have?

    nitin joshi wrote:
    > Dear all
    >
    > i am using spamassassin 3.2.4 and integrated it
    > with procmail but some of my mails are not scanning properly. It
    > tagging mails with Possible spam even some of mails are local
    > internal mails.
    >
    > In header i found

    > Subject: Possible Spam: (original subject)
    >
    > please provide me a solution.

  3. Re: not scanning

    I am using spamassassin as a spam filtering tool with
    sendmail. Spamassassin is filtering at MDA level with procmail. No other
    filtering or scaning tool attached with sendmail or at any other level.

    On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Evan Platt wrote:

    > I could be wrong, but I don't believe X-Scaninfo: is a spam assassin
    > header.
    >
    > What else other than spam assassin do you have?
    >

    > nitin joshi wrote:
    >
    >> Dear all
    >>
    >> i am using spamassassin 3.2.4 and integrated it with
    >> procmail but some of my mails are not scanning properly. It tagging
    >> mails with Possible spam even some of mails are local internal mails.
    >>
    >> In header i found

    >> Subject: Possible Spam: (original subject)
    >>
    >> please provide me a solution.

  4. Re: not scanning

    On 12.06.08 23:15, nitin joshi wrote:
    > I am using spamassassin as a spam filtering tool with
    > sendmail. Spamassassin is filtering at MDA level with procmail. No other
    > filtering or scaning tool attached with sendmail or at any other level.

    maybe the header come from sender or some intermediate relay.
    SA does not use such header...
    Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

+ Reply to Thread