    How can i solve???

    P.S. I use:
    Mail::SpamAssassin 3.002004 on debian 4.0 with kernel 2.6.18-5-686
    #1 SMP

  2. Re: More Cyrillic spams

    On 02.06.08 20:09, Giovanni Mancuso wrote:
    > i replaced my Sophos Antispam, with Amavis that use Mail::SpamAssassin
    > library.
    > The spam has reduced but i recive many spam emails in Cyrillic. In my
    > local.cf file i write:
    > ok_languages all
    > ok_locales all

    it's the same as if you didn't write anything. The meaning of those settings
    is to score locales/languages you do not use.

    > How can i solve???

    enable only locales (=charsets) and languages you use.

    I have:

    ok_locales en
    ok_languages en sk cs

    Note that for ok_languages you need TextCat plugin loaded.

    Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm

+ Reply to Thread