How can I keep X-Headers? - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on How can I keep X-Headers? - SpamAssassin ; Hi there, I want to keep my X-Headers like X-Envelope-From and X-Envelope-To. I searched all config-files, but didn't find the place of configuration. Any ideas? Thanks, Marc...

  1. How can I keep X-Headers?

    Hi there,

    I want to keep my X-Headers like X-Envelope-From and X-Envelope-To.

    I searched all config-files, but didn't find the place of configuration.
    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Marc

  2. Re: How can I keep X-Headers?

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I want to keep my X-Headers like X-Envelope-From and
    > X-Envelope-To.
    >
    > I searched all config-files, but didn't find the place of
    > configuration. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Marc

    SpamAssassin does not remove any headers from mail, as far I know.

    Maybe you have more software in your setup?

  3. Re: How can I keep X-Headers?

    Jari Fredriksson wrote:
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> I want to keep my X-Headers like X-Envelope-From and
    >> X-Envelope-To.
    >>
    >> I searched all config-files, but didn't find the place of
    >> configuration. Any ideas?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Marc
    >>

    > SpamAssassin does not remove any headers from mail, as far I know.
    >
    > Maybe you have more software in your setup?

    SpamAssassin does remove X-Spam-*, so it can replace them. However, it
    doesn't remove any other headers, including X-Envelope-*.

  4. Re: How can I keep X-Headers?

    Hi Jari,

    I found something out.
    If the mail is non-spam X-Envelope-From and ...-To are still there.
    But if it's spam, a report (10_default_prefs.cf) is created and the output does
    not contain a X-Envelope.

    Is there a possibility to create that X-Envelope or how can I disable the
    report?

    Best wishes,

    Marc

    On 1 Jun 2008 at 19:55, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > I want to keep my X-Headers like X-Envelope-From and
    > > X-Envelope-To.
    > >
    > > I searched all config-files, but didn't find the place of
    > > configuration. Any ideas?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Marc

    > SpamAssassin does not remove any headers from mail, as far I know.
    >
    > Maybe you have more software in your setup?

  5. Re: How can I keep X-Headers?

    b-t-o@freenet.de wrote:
    > Hi Jari,
    >
    > I found something out.
    > If the mail is non-spam X-Envelope-From and ...-To are still there.
    > But if it's spam, a report (10_default_prefs.cf) is created and the output does
    > not contain a X-Envelope.
    >
    > Is there a possibility to create that X-Envelope or how can I disable the
    > report?
    >
    > Best wishes,
    >
    > Marc

    report_safe 0

    This will cause SA to mark the message, without encapsulating it.

+ Reply to Thread