On Thu, 29 May 2008, JDavila@languageworks.com wrote:

> How can I set-up a whitelist via MySql.....so SA does not check those
> addresses that are legit. Any help will much appreciated.

If you don't want SA to check "legit" addresses, then you need to
whitelist them in whatever passes the message to SA for scoring (MTA,
milter, procmail, etc.).

If you use some facility within SA to whitelist, then you can't avoid SA
processing the message - you may be able to minimize the processing
through shortcutting, but SA is still processing the message.

So, what exactly gives the message to SA for scoring in your environment?
Tell us that, and we may be able to provide specific suggestions.

Have you ever seen a more scarily useless group of people running
for president? -- Barry@blogspot
159 days until the Presidential Election