Razor timeout - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Razor timeout - SpamAssassin ; Hello, Did anyone experience razor timeout today ? I saw my spools grew and grew up, and saw that spamassassin took very long time to check messages. I tried to disable plugin after plugin and saw that the problem came ...

  1. Razor timeout

    Hello,

    Did anyone experience razor timeout today ? I saw my spools grew and
    grew up, and saw that spamassassin took very long time to check
    messages. I tried to disable plugin after plugin and saw that the
    problem came from razor.
    Any feedback would be appreciate.
    Tanks by advance.

    Sebastien

  2. Re: Razor timeout

    Sébastien AVELINE wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Did anyone experience razor timeout today ? I saw my spools grew and
    > grew up, and saw that spamassassin took very long time to check
    > messages. I tried to disable plugin after plugin and saw that the
    > problem came from razor.
    > Any feedback would be appreciate.
    > Tanks by advance.
    >
    > Sebastien

    I noticed the same behavior. Decreased the razor timeout to prevent
    queues from
    increasing too much. Seems to be back in business now however.

    /Lukas

  3. Re: Razor timeout

    Lukas Garberg a écrit :
    > Sébastien AVELINE wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Did anyone experience razor timeout today ? I saw my spools grew and
    >> grew up, and saw that spamassassin took very long time to check
    >> messages. I tried to disable plugin after plugin and saw that the
    >> problem came from razor.
    >> Any feedback would be appreciate.
    >> Tanks by advance.
    >>
    >> Sebastien
    >>

    > I noticed the same behavior. Decreased the razor timeout to prevent
    > queues from
    > increasing too much. Seems to be back in business now however.
    >
    > /Lukas

    Ok thanks, I'll try that on Monday.

+ Reply to Thread