BAYES scores rewriting - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on BAYES scores rewriting - SpamAssassin ; ...

  1. Re: BAYES scores rewriting

  2. BAYES scores rewriting

    Hi,

    score BAYES_00 0 0 -2.312 -2.599
    score BAYES_05 0 0 -1.110 -1.110
    score BAYES_20 0 0 -0.740 -0.740
    score BAYES_40 0 0 -0.185 -0.185
    score BAYES_50 0 0 0.001 0.001
    score BAYES_60 0 0 1.0 1.0
    score BAYES_80 0 0 2.0 2.0
    score BAYES_95 0 0 3.0 3.0
    score BAYES_99 0 0 3.5 3.5

    What does these colums means, I want to modify them and this is why I want
    to know.

    Thanks.

  3. Re: BAYES scores rewriting

    Georgy Goshin wrote:
    > score BAYES_99 0 0 3.5 3.5
    > What does these colums means, I want to modify them and this is why I want
    > to know.

    man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

    score SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME n.nn [ n.nn n.nn n.nn ]
    If only one valid score is listed, then that score is always used
    for a test.

    If four valid scores are listed, then the score that is used
    depends on how SpamAssassin is being used. The first score is used
    when both Bayes and network tests are disabled (score set 0). The
    second score is used when Bayes is disabled, but network tests are
    enabled (score set 1). The third score is used when Bayes is
    enabled and network tests are disabled (score set 2). The fourth
    score is used when Bayes is enabled and network tests are enabled
    (score set 3).

    Put this in your file as a comment to help you remember.

    # score tag -bayes-net -bayes+net +bayes-net +bayes+net

    Bob

+ Reply to Thread