Seeing Bayes token matches for an email - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Seeing Bayes token matches for an email - SpamAssassin ; I could have sworn that there was a way to do this, but I can't find it. I have an email that does not look at all spammy to me. On an account where Bayes is trained manually (no auto-learn ...

  1. Seeing Bayes token matches for an email

    I could have sworn that there was a way to do this, but I can't find it.

    I have an email that does not look at all spammy to me. On an account
    where Bayes is trained manually (no auto-learn at all), it got marked
    with BAYES_99. Is there a way to see what tokens Bayes is keying on? I
    tried running it through "spamassassin -D", but I didn't see it there.

    Thanks

    --
    Bowie

  2. Re: Seeing Bayes token matches for an email

    On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:29:21PM -0400, Bowie Bailey wrote:
    > I have an email that does not look at all spammy to me. On an account
    > where Bayes is trained manually (no auto-learn at all), it got marked
    > with BAYES_99. Is there a way to see what tokens Bayes is keying on? I
    > tried running it through "spamassassin -D", but I didn't see it there.

    "spamassassin -D bayes"

    It's too noisy for the standard debug output, but the bayes channel will give
    you the full info.

    --
    Randomly Selected Tagline:
    "Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe."

+ Reply to Thread