Splitting cc:'s - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Splitting cc:'s - SpamAssassin ; If I have customer per user filtering I need ot have separate emails to work upon but if a email comes cc'd to 3 people at the same domain is there a way to handle that? Exim is my MTA, ...

  1. Splitting cc:'s

    If I have customer per user filtering I need ot have separate emails to work
    upon but if a email comes cc'd to 3 people at the same domain is there a way
    to handle that?

    Exim is my MTA, perhaps a way to have it generated multiple copies?

    Rick

  2. RE: Splitting cc:'s

    You can do this with an "incestuous" call to exim. Make this your first
    router:

    split:
    driver = accept
    domains = the.domains.you.want.to.do.this.for
    condition = ${if eq {$received_protocol}{split}{no}{yes}}
    transport = send_to_self
    no_verify

    Add this transport:

    send_to_self: