Around the web what particular link explains the ins and outs specifically about the asterisks used in the headers?... - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on Around the web what particular link explains the ins and outs specifically about the asterisks used in the headers?... - SpamAssassin ; a. Full robust well written explanation. Around the web what particular link has a full robust well written explanation, the ins and outs specifically about the asterisks used in the headers?... b. How many askterisks?... How many asterisks do people ...

  1. Around the web what particular link explains the ins and outs specifically about the asterisks used in the headers?...

    a. Full robust well written explanation.
    Around the web what particular link has a full robust well written
    explanation, the ins and outs specifically about the asterisks used
    in the headers?...

    b. How many askterisks?...
    How many asterisks do people determine
    are an appropriate cutoff ?... depending on various operations
    when using asterisks for filtering or similar operations?

  2. Re: Around the web what particular link explains the ins and outs specifically about the asterisks used in the headers?...

    What are you talking about?

    --
    Randomly Selected Tagline:
    "My spleen is twice the size of a normal human spleen. This isn't

  3. Re: Around the web what particular link explains the ins and outs specifically about the asterisks used in the headers?...

    On 19 May 2008, Theo Van Dinter said:

    [Don talking about `asterisks']
    > What are you talking about?

    I *think* he's talking about default score thresholds.

    --
    `If you are having a "ua luea luea le ua le" kind of day, I can only
    assume that you are doing no work due [to] incapacitating nausea caused

+ Reply to Thread