tflags multiple with mimeheader rules - SpamAssassin

This is a discussion on tflags multiple with mimeheader rules - SpamAssassin ; Hi all, Can the "tflags multiple" setting be used with mimeheader rules? Or only with header, body, rawbody, uri, and full tests? Also, where can I find some further info on how "tflags multiple" should be used - perhaps with ...

  1. tflags multiple with mimeheader rules

    Hi all,
    Can the "tflags multiple" setting be used with mimeheader rules? Or only with header, body, rawbody, uri, and full tests?

    Also, where can I find some further info on how "tflags multiple" should be used - perhaps with an example or two? I can't find
    anything in the SpamAssassin wiki on this, and the brief description at
    http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/...ssin_Conf.html isn't much help either.

    Cheers,
    Jeremy

  2. Re: tflags multiple with mimeheader rules

    "Jeremy Fairbrass" wrote in message news:g0err2$1pd$1@ger.gmane.org...
    > Hi all,
    > Can the "tflags multiple" setting be used with mimeheader rules? Or only with header, body, rawbody, uri, and full tests?
    >
    > Also, where can I find some further info on how "tflags multiple" should be used - perhaps with an example or two? I can't find
    > anything in the SpamAssassin wiki on this, and the brief description at
    > http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/...ssin_Conf.html isn't much help either.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Jeremy

    Can anybody offer some help?!