On Apr 30, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Jason J. Ellingson wrote:
> Yup... I got the "server" portion running... The trick now is to get
> SpamAssassin to use "readyexec /tmp/pyzor" instead of just "pyzor"...
> Any suggestions? I was looking at modifying Pyzor.pm in the
> SpamAssassin perl directory.

My guess..

pyzor_path STRING
This option tells SpamAssassin specifically where to find
the
"pyzor" client instead of relying on SpamAssassin to find
it in the
current PATH. Note that if taint mode is enabled in the
Perl
interpreter, you should use this, as the current PATH will
have
been cleared.

So...

pyzor_path readyexec --stop /tmp/pyzor

May work... Even though ready exec is more lightweight than actually
calling python each time, I'm still hoping that a non exec based
plugin can appear someday. (again, if it's worth the trouble to do so).

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging
Windows.