From: Robert Blayzor [mailto:rblayzor.bulk@inoc.net]=20
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:05 AM
To: Ben Poliakoff
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using Pzyor with high volume

On Apr 30, 2008, at 11:59 AM, Ben Poliakoff wrote:
> Seems to be just the sort of thing to address your concern (short of
> a perl implementation of the pyzor client). I should note that *I*
> haven't used the ReadyExec stuff in my environment [1] (where =20
> executing
> the pyzor client hasn't been much of a resource drain), but I've =20
> thought
> about it.

Yeah, I did run over this, but haven't had to much experience in =20
installing/maintaining that. That's why I'm trying to weigh the value =20
of Pyzor vs. having to complicate the installation any more. A Perl =20
agent of Pyzor would be ideal.

> [1] My environment supports about 2000 users scanning roughly 45000 -
> 70000/day currently spread across two older linux boxes.

My setup is over 10X that, which is why this is a concern! ;-)

--=20
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor@inoc.net
http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/

Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging =20
Windows.