------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C8A47D.F2A891A0

Dan

I am a relatively new (but very impressed) user of Spamassassin, which has
reduced my spam down to less than 10% of what it used to be.

I am trying to set up a blacklist for one particular address, which I have
entered in the top box vailable and have left the required score (number of
hits) at the default of 5.

What I am not sure about is that below this is a series of five boxes to
enter the required score for the number of points for a hit, and I cannot
find any guidance for what sort of number to enter here.

An help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards

David Corke

DCPROJECTSOLUTIONS
0044 (0)7715 484199
www.dcprojectsolutions.com

This email together with any attached files is confidential and intended for
the addressee only. If you receive this email by mistake please advise the
sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies. Please note that
neither DCPROJECTSOLUTIONS LIMITED or the sender accepts any responsibility
for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and any
attachments.

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C8A47D.F2A891A0

charset=3Dus-ascii">

class=3D984273012-22042008>Dan

class=3D984273012-22042008>

I am a =
relatively=20
new (but very impressed) user of Spamassassin, which has reduced my spam =
down to=20
less than 10% of what it used to be.

class=3D984273012-22042008>

I am =
trying to set=20
up a blacklist for one particular address, which I have entered in the =
top box=20
vailable and have left the required score (number of hits) at =
the=20
default of 5.

class=3D984273012-22042008>

What I =
am not sure=20
about is that below this is a series of five boxes to enter the required =
score=20
for the number of points for a hit, and I cannot find any guidance for =
what sort=20
of number to enter here.

class=3D984273012-22042008>

An =
help you can=20
provide would be appreciated.

class=3D984273012-22042008>

class=3D984273012-22042008>Thanks

Best Regards

     =
David=20
Corke

size=3D1>DCPROJECTSOLUTIONS

0044 (0)7715 =
484199

href=3D"http://www.dcprojectsolutions.com/">www.dcprojectsolutions.com

This email together with =
any attached=20
files is confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you =
receive=20
this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately by return =
email and=20
destroy all copies.  Please note that neither DCPROJECTSOLUTIONS =
LIMITED or=20
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your =
responsibility=20