Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01C8A4A4.FC836340
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Michael,

> > for my setup I use a MySQL DB as the store for bayes and AWL. Every
> > process
> > is opening, querying and closing his own DB connection which results
> > in
> > latency and is not necessary.

>
> Really? Thats interesting, in all my tests MySQL has always done well,
> it is very cheap to recreate MySQL connections so the DBI Persistence
> plugin has never been a big win at all for MySQL.
>
>
> > I tries MyDBI (the result of the Summer of
> > Code 2007) but then I get strange errors in my log:
> >
> > warn: spamd: DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute
> > at
> > /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/DBI.pm line 689, line 114.
> >
> > warn: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
> > usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/SQL.pm line
> > 133,
> > line 28.
> >
> > warn: bayes: database version is different than we understand (3),
> > aborting!
> > at usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/SQL.pm
> > line 136,
> > line 28.
> >
> > Is there another plugin which can achieve persistent db connections?
> > Or some
> > clues to fix the abovementioned issues?

>
> You say you tried the original plugin from here:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DBIPlugin
>
> and got the same error?


No I tried MyDBI which is if I'm not mistaken optimized? Will try your
version later tonight.

>
> I have to ask, are you sure it was working without the plugin
> installed?


Otherwise I wouldn't be working at that company anymore

>
> Please provide the following information:
>
> 1) The output of the following command:
>
> spamassassin --debug=generic,diag --lint


See the attached document for the output. As the server needed to be in
production again MyDBI isn't loaded as a plugin anymore.

>
> 2) Your local.cf contents, feel free to block out any passwords.


local.cf:
required_hits 4.4
rewrite_header Subject ***** SPAMFILTER / ein Service der LueneCom
*****
report_safe 1
use_bayes 1
bayes_auto_learn 1
dns_available yes
skip_rbl_checks 0
use_dcc 0
use_pyzor 0
use_razor2 0
use_auto_whitelist 1

In a seperate sql.cf:
bayes_store_module Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL
bayes_sql_dsn
DBI:mysql:spamassassin:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
bayes_sql_username spamassassin
bayes_sql_password xx
bayes_sql_override_username root

auto_whitelist_factory Mail::SpamAssassin::SQLBasedAddrList
user_awl_dsn DBI:mysql:spamassassin:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
user_awl_sql_username spamassassin
user_awl_sql_password xx

user_scores_dsn DBI:mysql:spamassassin:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
user_scores_sql_username spamassassin
user_scores_sql_password xx

>
> 3) What version of DBD::mysql you are running.


Mhh, it seems as I don't have the latest version installed. That's strange.
I deployed the system last week...

Package namespace installed latest in CPAN file
DBD::mysql 3.0008 4.006
CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.006.tar.gz

BR
Christoph

------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01C8A4A4.FC836340
Content-Type: text/plain;
name="sa.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="sa.txt"

[1720] dbg: generic: SpamAssassin version 3.2.4=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: perl platform: 5.008008 linux=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Digest::SHA1, version 2.11=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: HTML::Parser, version 3.56=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Net:NS, version 0.63=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: MIME::Base64, version 3.07=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: DB_File, version 1.814=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Net::SMTP, version 2.31=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Mail::SPF, version v2.005=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Mail::SPF::Query, version 1.999001=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: IP::Country::Fast, version 604.001=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Razor2::Client::Agent, version 2.81=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Net::Ident, version 1.20=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: IO::Socket::INET6, version 2.54=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: IO::Socket::SSL, version 1.13=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Compress::Zlib, version 2.008=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Time::HiRes, version 1.9712=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Mail:omainKeys, version 1.0=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Mail:KIM, version 0.301=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: DBI, version 1.604=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Getopt::Long, version 2.35=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: LWP::UserAgent, version 2.036=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: HTTP:ate, version 1.47=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Archive::Tar, version 1.38=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: IO::Zlib, version 1.09=0A=
[1720] dbg: diag: module installed: Encode:etect, version 1.00=0A=

------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01C8A4A4.FC836340--