He guys,

for my setup I use a MySQL DB as the store for bayes and AWL. Every process
is opening, querying and closing his own DB connection which results in
latency and is not necessary. I tries MyDBI (the result of the Summer of
Code 2007) but then I get strange errors in my log:

warn: spamd: DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute at
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/DBI.pm line 689, line 114.

warn: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/SQL.pm line 133,
line 28.

warn: bayes: database version is different than we understand (3), aborting!
at usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/SQL.pm line 136,
line 28.

Is there another plugin which can achieve persistent db connections? Or some
clues to fix the abovementioned issues?

BR
Christoph Petersen