--H7DA0n3a+SnB4bJ2

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 09:56:39PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> Yes, a spammer can forge anyone. Can they forge the exact e-mail=20
> addresses used by people I correspond with regularly? Not in my=20
> experience. Can they forge my e-mail to me? Easily.

Actually I don't think it's that hard, at least for conversations on public
lists.

Also, I've had spammers forge my email address from work to mail my personal
account.

fwiw.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"It's not you Bernie. I guess I'm just not used to being chased around
a mall at night by killer robots." - Linda from the movie "Chopping Mall"

--H7DA0n3a+SnB4bJ2

--H7DA0n3a+SnB4bJ2--