On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 21:51 +0200, mouss wrote:

> > Try 'which sa-learn' and 'locate sa-learn'. The failure about the not
> > found dir and especially the complaint about the option you did not
> > specify suggests, there is an (outdated) wrapper script early in the
> > PATH, and you are not actually calling sa-learn as provided by SA.

> > which sa-learn yields /usr/bin/sa-learn
> > locate produces i
> > /usr/bin/sa-learn
> > /usr/local/bin/sa-learn

> you seem to have two versions of spamassassin on your system (one
> installed from a package?). you should only have one version, otherwise,
> it is hard to troubleshoot problems...

Frankly, I don't think so. The /usr/bin variant appears to be a wrapper
script with (its own) default locations for spam and ham. Also, it uses
some deprecated sa-learn options.

My guess is that one has been installed by amavis or some other third
party thingy.

Alas, the OP just removed the file instead of investigating the issue.
So we'll probably never know. Wait, there recently has been another
thread with the very same strange error messages. Maybe that guy can
speak up after seeing the solution to his problem here?

guenther

--
char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu\0.@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a \x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";
main(){ char h,m=h=*t++,*x=t+2*h,c,i,l=*x,s=0; for (i=0;i (c=*++x); c&128 && (s+=h); if (!(h>>=1)||!t[s+h]){ putchar(t[s]);h=m;s=0; }}}