On Sunday 20 April 2008 18:39:29 Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> A lot of the spam I'm seeing sneak past spamassassin has a blogger url in
> it (this seems to be a new favorite for spammers).

> Can someone do a spam-versus-ham comparison for included links to
> blogger.com

well.... some "independent" research, that was "coincidentaly" sponsored by=
Microsoft sayd it's 95%.
obviously thats crap. it toatally depends on your company setup.

> If it proves high enough, would a rule be possible?

combine that with other rules like SARE_OEM or=20

also note that at least for me 100% of blogspot spam comes from dialups. So=
again a combined rule is usefull. (besides xbl is extremly effective)

Bayes is very effective too, since spammers are becomming a lot less creati=
with rephrasing.

> Also, would it be possible to make spamassassin -r smart about reporting
> such links straight to the feedback form here:
> http://help.blogger.com/?page=3Dtrou...&ItemType=3Ds=

I doubt that helps. The spammers are just recreating them.

best regards/Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen
Arvid Ephraim Picciani