--vBRosIkLXbYTRpGW

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 12:39:29PM -0400, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> Can someone do a spam-versus-ham comparison for included links to=20
> blogger.com (I don't have the corpus handy, nor do I know how to set up a=

=20
> "proper" test.)

It's not really going to help you, you'd need to know the #s for your mail
flow.

> If it proves high enough, would a rule be possible?

Sure, go ahead, it's your setup.

> Also, would it be possible to make spamassassin -r smart about reporting=

=20
> such links straight to the feedback form here:
>=20
> http://help.blogger.com/?page=3Dtrou...&ItemType=3Ds=

pam&contact_type=3DSpam&Submit=3DContinue

You could write a plugin to do it, but generally this is what spamcop is for
imo.

--=20
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Everyone looks like they're wearing the game board from Sorry."
- Dennis Miller

--vBRosIkLXbYTRpGW

--vBRosIkLXbYTRpGW--