Hello all,

A lot of the spam I'm seeing sneak past spamassassin has a blogger url in
it (this seems to be a new favorite for spammers).

I've got about 200 such spams that have managed to sneak past (no idea how
many of the 20000 spams in my confirmed-kills folder also match).

So, that said:

Can someone do a spam-versus-ham comparison for included links to
blogger.com (I don't have the corpus handy, nor do I know how to set up a
"proper" test.)

If it proves high enough, would a rule be possible?

Also, would it be possible to make spamassassin -r smart about reporting
such links straight to the feedback form here:

http://help.blogger.com/?page=troubl...ubmit=Continue

-Dan

--

"Be happy. Try not to hurt each other. Hope you fall in love."

--Mallory, Family Ties Finale (on the meaning of life)