On Wed, April 16, 2008 11:13, Daniel Zaugg wrote:

> Wow ! Aren't you guys proud to be postmasters !

my cat turn off my mailserver when it makes to much noice for his sleep

> For me being a postmaster clearly is a chore (one of many) to wich I devote
> an absolute minimum amount of my precious time.

why have this life at all ?

> BTW firing me is not an option since I'm the CEO of my own (small) private
> owned company :-)

np

> Expecting all postmaster to be highly skilled professionals who have studied
> all the ins an outs of their system

even read books migth not help :-)

> is in my view an unrealistic approach of a world where almost every company
> has to have an email server.

according to spf hotmail.com have one million mta with out any problems :-)

> I gladly accept all the qualifications you made about being "half baked"
> "not decent" etc..

problems is mostly that sites belive that there systems will be safe in future
even when its not upgraded, it was when thay payed a student to install it

> Is there somewhere a list of all the still working RBL's or an easy way for
> an unskilled neophyt like me to check if an RBL is still valid?

see bind logs

Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098