------_=_NextPart_001_01C89E7F.CA8A594F

Hi Everyone.

=20

I am trying to reduce Spam from Forged hotmail addresses. I understand
that because I am on Spamassassin 3.1.7, that my hotmail rules are
out-of-date. They do, however, manage to correctly fire on the forged
hotmail Spam, but not with a score high enough to flag the mail as such.

=20

We have SPF enabled in Spamassassin, but I fear that it is not doing
anything. Is there another option I am meant to enable other than
"loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF" in init.pre?

=20

Can we do SPF checking for specific domains, or is it "once it's on it
checks everything" type of thing?

=20

Cheers,

Michael Hutchinson

Manux Solutions Ltd

Phone: 0800 328 324 | Email: mhutchinson@manux.co.nz
=20

http://www.manux.co.nz/=20

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C89E7F.CA8A594F

xmlns=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi Everyone.>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I am trying to reduce Spam from Forged hotmail
addresses. I understand that because I am on Spamassassin 3.1.7, that my
hotmail rules are out-of-date. They do, however, manage to correctly =
fire on
the forged hotmail Spam, but not with a score high enough to flag the =
mail as
such.>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>We have SPF enabled in Spamassassin, but I =
fear that
it is not doing anything. Is there another option I am meant to enable =
other
than “loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF” in =
init.pre?>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Can we do SPF checking for specific domains, =
or is it
“once it’s on it checks everything” type of =
thing?>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Cheers,>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Michael Hutchinson
lang=3DEN-NZ>>>

lang=3DEN-NZ
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:blue'>Manux Solutions =
Ltd
color=3Dblue> style=3D'color:blue'>>>

lang=3DEN-NZ
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:red'>Phone

size=3D2 face=3DArial> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>:
0800 328 324 | style=3D'color:red'>Email: href=3D"mailto:234mhutchinson@manux.co.nz">mhutchinson@manux.co.nz pan>
lang=3DEN-NZ>>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> href=3D"http://www.manux.co.nz/">http://www.manux.co.nz/ > o>