Jean-Paul Natola wrote:
> If I set the use_bayes 0
>
> Will that negate the training of spam?

this will disable the use of bayes completely. After setting that, no
BAYES_* rules should match any email.

> I've trained sa with approx 7000 spam messages , yet I still get the
>
> -2.6 BAYES_00

Interesting. How are you gathering spam for training? One thing to know
is it's fairly important that the message match the original, including
headers. Most forms of forwarding, and some clients (ie: eudora,
outlook, etc) irreparably mangle the message. Usually this is done in
order to save space by stripping out parts that the client won't ever
use in rendering, etc. However, what's left doesn't always resemble the
original spam.