Ahh see this is what I thought would be the issue, I'm using it the
wrong way. Basically, the website for the DSBL points one to the
Spamhaus FAQ (it doesn't actually point to an existing link, however),
and the SORBS "Using Sorbs" page. Unfortunately, these do not tell you
how to setup for DSBL - I only pirated the setup from another documented
BL setup.

But - there is no point setting it up if it already exists

My setup/config is wrong, so people may ignore my previous post.

I went about and added these entries to local.cf, for some additional
checking. I haven't tested them yet - need to make sure I'm not
duplicating config.

#### Passive Spam Block List (http://psbl.surriel.com)

#header RCVD_IN_PSBL eval:check_rbl('psbl',
'psbl.surriel.com.')
#describe RCVD_IN_PSBL Received via a relay in PSBL
(http://psbl.surriel.com)
#tflags RCVD_IN_PSBL net
#score RCVD_IN_PSBL 0 1.00 0 1.00

#### Host Karma White/Black/Yellow List
(http://wiki.ctyme.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists)

#header __RCVD_IN_JMF
eval:check_rbl('JMF-lastexternal','hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com.')
#describe __RCVD_IN_JMF Sender listed in JunkEmailFilter
#tflags __RCVD_IN_JMF net

#header RCVD_IN_JMF_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal',
'127.0.0.1')
#describe RCVD_IN_JMF_W Sender listed in JMF-WHITE
#tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_W net nice
#score RCVD_IN_JMF_W -5

#header RCVD_IN_JMF_BL eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal',
'127.0.0.2')
#describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BL Sender listed in JMF-BLACK
#tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BL net
#score RCVD_IN_JMF_BL 3.0

#header RCVD_IN_JMF_BR eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal',
'127.0.0.4')
#describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BR Sender listed in JMF-BROWN
#tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BR net
#score RCVD_IN_JMF_BR 1.0

Hopfully they will work and help to block some Spam

Cheers,
Mike