------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B5F.08DB860F

Hi Everyone,

=20

I've been floating around on the web, looking for some specifics to do
with setting up a DNS Block List for scoring in Spamassassin.

=20

I found the setup for the CBL, and copied that for use with the DSBL,
which is what I want to setup for scoring Spam. Strangely enough, a lot
of these BL's reference each other for setup information - which there
is little of out there (especially over at the S.A Wiki - which I will
fix when I get the relevant information)

=20

Can anyone please help to verify that I have the information correct? I
wrote into local.cf (/etc/mail/spamassassin) these lines:=20

=20

uridnsbl URIBL_DSBL list.dsbl.org. TXT

body URIBL_DSBL eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_DSBL')

describe URIBL_DSBL Contains a URL listed in the DSBL blocklist
(http://dsbl.org)

score URIBL_DSBL 0.004

=20

I am unsure as to whether the address is correct. Over at the CBL FAQ,
they have a trailing full-stop after the address name and I don't know
if this is right or not. And, is local.cf the correct place to setup
URIBL's?=20

=20

Thanks for any information in advance,

Cheers,

Michael Hutchinson

=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C89B5F.08DB860F

xmlns=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =
xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"
name=3D"PersonName"/>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi Everyone,>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I’ve been floating around on the web, =
looking
for some specifics to do with setting up a DNS Block List for scoring in
Spamassassin.>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I found the setup for the CBL, and copied that =
for
use with the DSBL, which is what I want to setup for scoring Spam. =
Strangely
enough, a lot of these BL’s reference each other for setup =
information –
which there is little of out there (especially over at the S.A Wiki =

which I will fix when I get the relevant =
information)>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Can anyone please help to verify that I have =
the
information correct? I wrote into local.cf (/etc/mail/spamassassin) =
these
lines: >>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>uridnsbl URIBL_DSBL  =
list.dsbl.org.

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>body     URIBL_DSBL
eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_DSBL')>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>describe URIBL_DSBL  Contains a URL =
listed in
the DSBL blocklist (http://dsbl.org)>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>score    URIBL_DSBL  =
0.004>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I am unsure as to whether the address is =
correct.
Over at the CBL FAQ, they have a trailing full-stop after the address =
name and
I don’t know if this is right or not. And, is local.cf the correct =
place
to setup URIBL’s? >>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Thanks for any information in =
advance,>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Cheers,>>

face=3DArial> lang=3DEN-NZ style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Michael =
Hutchinson
lang=3DEN-NZ>>>

lang=3DEN-NZ
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>>