Thanks for your answer the spamd -L was bad, without everything works fine,
especially the NixSpam plugin!

After your and Anthonys last mail I understand the reason for the different
scores in the output. Of course the lower score was already in the mail, don't
forget I took a scanned mail from the imap directory.
The lower score cames from the spamd -L (no network test), the higher score came
from "spamassassin < 2701." with network test.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks to all for your help!

Best regards,

Alex

Btw: Slox means Suse Linux Enterprise with OpenExchange.