--Boundary-00=_X94+H977MDE3pij

All,

I posted a question regarding SpamAssasssin errors which MailScanner --lint=
seemed to detect. It was suggested to me that this is an SA issue so, wit=
h your indulgence, I'd like to ask here.

I'm now running mailscanner-4.68.8-1 on a CentOS 3 box, along with=20
spamassassin-3.2.4-1.el3.rf from the Dag repository. =A0When I run MailScan=
ner --lint, I get the following:

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
SpamAssassin temporary working directory=20
is /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp
SpamAssassin temp dir =3D /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+)=20
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 371.
plugin: eval failed: Can't locate object method "log_lookups_timing" via=20
package "Mail::SpamAssassin::AsyncLoop"=20
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 381.
SpamAssassin reported no errors.

spamassassin -D --lint returns no errors.

My mail system seems to work fine, but I'd like to know what these errors m=
ean, and to eliminate them if possible.

Thanks.

Dimitri
--=20
believed to be clean.

--Boundary-00=_X94+H977MDE3pij

font-size:9pt;font-family:Sans Serif">

All,

I posted a question regarding SpamAssasssin errors which MailScanner --l=
int seemed to detect. It was suggested to me that this is an SA issue so, =
with your indulgence, I'd like to ask here.

I'm now running mailscanner-4.68.8-1 on a CentOS 3 box, along with

spamassassin-3.2.4-1.el3.rf from the Dag repository. =A0When I run MailS=
canner --lint, I get the following:

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...

SpamAssassin temporary working directory

is /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp

SpamAssassin temp dir =3D /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-T=
emp

Using SpamAssassin results cache

Connected to SpamAssassin cache database

Use of uninitialized value in addition (=
+)

at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/Mail=
/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 371.

plugin: eval failed: Can't locate object=
method "log_lookups_timing" via

package "Mail::SpamAssassin::AsyncL=
oop"

at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/Mail=
/SpamAssassin/Dns.pm line 381.

SpamAssassin reported no errors.

spamassassin -D --lint returns no errors.

My mail system seems to work fine, but I'd like to know what these error=
s mean, and to eliminate them if possible.

Thanks.

Dimitri

--=20

dangerous content by