thank you.

i have tried every config I can think of, including what you suggest.

still hanging up at entry into that particular inbox.

I also started using eudora again after many years because it was either
that or psychotropic drugs as a microsoft user, especially with
outlook.....and I have just not had the time to migrate an intense business
environment to linux.

anyway...thanks for the note.

Blaine Fleming wrote:
>> installed current win version on an xp box, using last paid version of
>> eudora, inserted "" in place of POP3 mail server as advised in
>> manual, but eudora wants a password every time one changes a server
>> name.....and I cannot find one that works.

> Not really an SA issue but it is probably a config issue. Most proxies
> need you to set the pop3 username to the full login credentials like
> 'username@pop3server' so they know where to send your request.
> As someone that was happy with Eudora for the better part of 10 years I
> can say that Eudora doesn't have a password that is causing you problems.
> --Blaine

Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users mailing list archive at