thank you.

i have tried every config I can think of, including what you suggest.

still hanging up at entry into that particular inbox.

I also started using eudora again after many years because it was either
that or psychotropic drugs as a microsoft user, especially with
outlook.....and I have just not had the time to migrate an intense business
environment to linux.

anyway...thanks for the note.