heoo all,

installed current win version on an xp box, using last paid version of
eudora, inserted "127.0.0.1" in place of POP3 mail server as advised in
manual, but eudora wants a password every time one changes a server
name.....and I cannot find one that works.

meaning, I am the admin on this machine, tried my log on (in windows
password) and it doesn't work....tried the pop 3 password (which works with
normal setttings) for the server and it doesn't work either. in both cases,
eudora never completes the log in via the spam assassin proxy, to get my
mail.

what, please, should I do?

thanks

dooley