Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On Wed, April 2, 2008 21:34, mouss wrote:
>> Anyone knows if list is safe? If so, one can reject
>> mail if the envelope sender is empty and the client is listed there.

I've posted to rfc-discuss to get this clarified. I would prefer if the
part that says

If the rejection message clearly indicates the reason for denial as not
being something related to the null-envelope (or above-mentioned
timeout) ("{ip} rejected as listed on the MAPS RBL", etc.), then that
spam-blocking shall not be considered grounds to list a domain.

is extended so that dsn listing would not apply if a "reasonable"
criteria is used.