On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Theo Van Dinter wrote:

> IMO, I'd drop them by policy since I agree that I've never seen it used
> legitimately.

+1

Men by their constitutions are naturally divided in to two parties:
1. Those who fear and distrust the people and wish to draw all
powers from them into the hands of the higher classes. 2. Those who
identify themselves with the people, have confidence in them,
cherish and consider them as the most honest and safe, although not
the most wise, depository of the public interests.
-- Thomas Jefferson
9 days until Thomas Jefferson's 265th Birthday