At 08:45 04-04-2008, egrossKintera wrote:
>This is great info, thank you. So would you say something like:
>
>0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
>
>is much more likely to flag the email as spam? What's unfortunate is that

"If you're using HTML emails, include a text part in the email as
well, for recipients (and anti-spam checkers), and keep that text as
close to the HTML copy as possible. The closer they're related, the
less likely your email will be seen as spam."

>the way my company sends newsletters is by generating a separate text email
>as opposed to keeping both versions in one, or allowing me to insert plain
>text as well as html in the message. If I could do this, do you think it
>would help?

Including the plain text version with the html version only reduces
your score by 0.7. It's one way to get the score reduced.

Regards,
-sm