We just got hammered by something called trustedopinion.com with
invitations to visit their website. Nearly 100 of these invitations
sailed right through SpamAssassin with the help of two extraordinarily
favorable rules:

-8.0 HABEAS_ACCREDITED_COI RBL: Habeas Accredited Confirmed Opt-In or
Better
[209.237.227.62 listed in sa-accredit.habeas.com]
-4.3 RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED RBL: Sender is in Sender Score Certified (trusted
relay)
[Return Path SenderScore Certified (formerly]
[Bonded Sender) - ]

Surely such trust in them is misplaced? At a minimum, I can guarantee
they are *not* "Opt-In or Better".

Fletcher