Roman Serbski escribió:
> How do I configure SA to whitelist particular recipient's
> email address? I mean if someone is sending a message to my local
> email address I want SA to either not scan it or give it less score
> (whitelisting?). At the same time, the scoring for the whole domain
> will remain the same.

Hey Roman.
To whitelist a particular email address you need to add a line like:
whitelist_from somemailbox@somedomain.com
to your /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file, and restart spamd (if you
use it)

To keep things clean and neat, I suggest you create a file called
whitelist.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin and put the addresses there. (SA
will read any .cf file placed in that directory.)

Regards
/Diego