--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 04:19:55PM -0400, Chris Hoogendyk wrote:
> OK, I didn't get any responses to the question I posted late yesterday=20
> (hint, hint), but I'll give it a try with another question.

[snip]

> (Oh, and [yeah, I know, I said it already] it would be really cool if=20
> someone could comment on the errors I posted yesterday 8-)
> http://marc.info/?l=3Dspamassassin-u...16127488&w=3D2 ).

Sorry to get your hopes up Chris. I just wanted to post to say that I
reported exactly the same problem (see link) and I'm afraid I'm no nearer a
solution either.

I am watching your thread with interest. Good luck...

My thread:
http://marc.info/?l=3Dspamassassin-u...30232629&w=3D2

Mark

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy