--------------040106030601080508050504

I have two mail servers running Spamassassin. One is running 3.1.9 and
the other 3.2.4, both with the same set of local rules, plus the
standard rules that come with each version.

The 'load' on the processors for 3.2.4 is about *4 times more *than the
'load' on 3.1.9.

Do others have the same problem? Is this a typical change between the
pre 3.2.x versions and the current version?

Dan Zachary