Matt Kettler-3 wrote:

> Did you run it as the same user as the sa-learn?
> You might want to try the sa-learn again with -D to see what the
> debugging has to say.

Bah, it works fine if I issue the command via the ssh.

sa-learn --spam --configpath=/etc/mail/spamassassin --showdots
..
Learned tokens from 1 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)

My issues seem to be relating to squirrelmail issuing the command when I
click the spam button, I wonder if it is trying to issue the command via the
www-data user.