I've noticed a new trend in spam on my mail server that is getting by
SpamAssassin. The spammer is creating his message and then attach a
couple of garbage PDFs to the email. These PDFs make it too large for
SpamAssassin to scan the message, so it gets by the system. I have
tried turning up the size so SpamAssassin will scan it, but it takes WAY
too long to scan a message. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I
could catch/scan these messages without putting too much of a load on
SpamAssassin?

Drew Burchett
United Systems & Software
Ph: (270)527-3293