Hi. Running SA 3.1.8

Would like to move to a newer version for a few reasons...

Anyways the 3.2.3 version looks compelling, but I use a mailserver called
Scalix. It uses Sendmail as its engine. But each X-Spam header shows this:

rhost=localhost,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=34757,

Which makes me think that for my mailserver, ALL email appears to originate
from the localhost. In fact, under 3.1.8, I once tried to set the network
ignore option to 127.0.0.1, and all spam immediately was let through.

Just wondering if I am missing something or do I just utilize a flaky
mailserver, lol!