------=_Part_6231_6344930.1205318400852

Well Justin, actually I have. I just don't understand the sa-compile thing
or where to replace spamassassin with spamc, since I cannot find the phrase
'spamassassin' in my /etc/init.d/spamassassin or in
/etc/sysconfig/mail/spamassassin (also in the qmail/smtpd's run file). I do
have used dnscache from the beginning of the installation and yesterday I
installed perl-Net-DNS because 'spamassassin -D' said it couldn't find one.
Do you guys have any clue? Thank you in advance.

Regards,