------=_Part_5709_28052581.1205307650166

Have you unchecked the line below in your /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre? I
don't use DCC so I don't bother change mine, but I've read somewhere in the
mlist repository saying that.

# DCC - perform DCC message checks.
#
# DCC is disabled here because it is not open source. See the DCC
# license for more details.
#
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin:CC