FC Mario Patty wrote:
> Thank-you for the advice. I downloaded those 3 packages from
> http://dag.wieers.com, rebuilt, and installed them for my distro. Now
> I can upgrade my spamassassin-3.2.4-1. Many thanx to all of you guys.
> GBU.

FWIW you might also consider adding RPMForge/DAG as a yum or apt source
so you don't have to go through the hassle of downloading a package only
to find it needs another package which needs three more packages....

I've been using RPMForge with yum on several CentOS4 machines and a
CentOS3 machine for quite a while now. The only downside is that you
may not want to install certain packages from them. I've yet to have
any problems, but I don't blindly install anything necessary from their
repo. Since CentOS is a source-rebuild of RHEL, the binary packages
should work fine.

-kgd