--=_alternative 0064FBCF85257403_=

Karsten Br=E4ckelmann wrote on 03/05/2008 01:13:11=
=20
PM:

> [image removed]=20
>=20
> Re: Adding custom Mime headers
>=20
> Karsten Br=E4ckelmann=20
>=20
> to:
>=20
> users
>=20
> 03/05/2008 01:13 PM
>=20
> On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 11:05 -0500, leonard.gray@srs.gov wrote:
> >=20
> > I'm trying to get the RelayCountry plugin running here in order to get
> > a Mime header of all of the relay countries put on all messages.=20
> >=20
> > We're running 3.1.1, and I've implemented the necessary patch to
> > Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry.=20

>=20
> Which one? The discussion in bug 3815 [1] suggests, that 3.1.1 already
> got some code added -- which unfortunately did not work. A correct fix
> went in into 3.1.2.
>=20
> Also, what about upgrading your SA rather than applying patches?
> Even if upgrading to 3.2 is not an option, there have been quite a few
> 3.1.x releases since 3.1.1...
>=20
>=20
> Any chance you got multiple RelayCountry.pm on your system and patched
> the wrong one?
>=20
> Did you 'loadplugin' it as per the docs? The RelayCountry plugin is
> disabled, commented out in init.pre by default in the 3.1 branch.
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RelayCountryPlugin

Thanks,=20

I think I might have figured out the problem here. I'm using SA with=20
Sendmail, and using spamass-milter which I believe is not capable of=20
passing the headers back. I just started down this path, but think it is=20
the cause.

--=_alternative 0064FBCF85257403_=

Karsten Br=E4ckelmann <guenther@rudersport.de>
wrote on 03/05/2008 01:13:11 PM:

> [image removed]

> Re: Adding custom Mime headers

> Karsten Br=E4ckelmann

> to:

> users

> 03/05/2008 01:13 PM

> On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 11:05 -0500, leonard.gray@srs.gov wrote:

> > I'm trying to get the RelayCountry plugin running here in order
to get

> > a Mime header of all of the relay countries put on all messages.

> > We're running 3.1.1, and I've implemented the necessary patch

> > Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry.

> Which one? The discussion in bug 3815 [1] suggests, that 3.1.1 already=

> got some code added -- which unfortunately did not work. A correct
fix

> went in into 3.1.2.

> Also, what about upgrading your SA rather than applying patches?

> Even if upgrading to 3.2 is not an option, there have been quite a
few

> 3.1.x releases since 3.1.1...

> Any chance you got multiple RelayCountry.pm on your system and patched=

> the wrong one?

> Did you 'loadplugin' it as per the docs? The RelayCountry plugin is

> disabled, commented out in init.pre by default in the 3.1 branch.

CountryPlugin>http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RelayC=
ountryPlugin

Thanks,

I think I might have figured out the problem here.
 I'm using SA with Sendmail, and using spamass-milter which I believe
is not capable of passing the headers back.  I just started down this
path, but think it is the cause.

--=_alternative 0064FBCF85257403_=--