Karsten Br=C3=A4ckelmann wrote:
> Did you by any chance "edit" your post?

No, I clicked the Resend button. Not Nabble's fault. The SA mailing list
says on its page that posting from Nabble without registering for the list
is fine. But it's not. I need to register, then I can use the Nabble
interface. So I registered and then posted the message again. If there's a
fault, it's mine (based on the confusing info on the SA list page), not

Anyway, any helpful advice on the problem I'm facing with SA? It's not
reading my local.cf settings. How can I change that behavior? I am on CentO=
if that helps. Thanks for any pointers!