Karsten Br=C3=A4ckelmann wrote:
>=20
> Did you by any chance "edit" your post?
>=20

No, I clicked the Resend button. Not Nabble's fault. The SA mailing list
says on its page that posting from Nabble without registering for the list
is fine. But it's not. I need to register, then I can use the Nabble
interface. So I registered and then posted the message again. If there's a
fault, it's mine (based on the confusing info on the SA list page), not
Nabble's.=20

Anyway, any helpful advice on the problem I'm facing with SA? It's not
reading my local.cf settings. How can I change that behavior? I am on CentO=
if that helps. Thanks for any pointers!
--=20
-the-Server-wide-SpamAssassin-settings--tp15560809p15581323.html